Friday, January 16, 2009

got cupcakes?

My January Newsletter was a huge hit. I've received tons of emails from people thanking me for the tips on being an affiliate. It's times like these that make me feel like it's all worth it. That my little newsletters just might be making a difference in artists' and crafters' lives.

One of my blog pals really got moving and set-up a beautiful Amazon storefront. I love it so much, that I decide to spruce mine up a bit and one of my changes was to add a couple of categories. Including one with all things cupcake! Yum! You can check it out here. If you are in the mood to buy, please do it through my shop. I get about 4% of the sale. I mean if you are going to buy it anyway, why not help a girl out?

Enough about business. I'm starting a monthly Craft Book Club! I'm posting it through my craft club's blog, The Goddesses of Craft. Please come and play with us! It's going to be a lot of fun! Hope over The Goddess blog for the scoop.