Thursday, January 22, 2009

let's pull together


In his inaugural address on Tuesday, President Obama talked about putting aside our fears and working together in order to get our great nation out of crisis. So here's what I'm doing...

I've created a new blog that will serve as a grassroots movement for all artists and crafters to support one another during these challenging times. I am asking all of you to join me. The blog is now up here. I'm not going to go into details here, so please hop over and read about my idea. It's called The Stone Soup Challenge. Even if you can't bring yourself to join the challenge, please get the word out.

I also need help with this project. Does anyone know how to make an HTML badge so that we can have something that everyone can lift and put on their blogs? Email or comment if you can help me!