Tuesday, January 13, 2009

photo fun

Call it procrastination. I was in complete overload last night with my CHA preparations that I decided I need a little break. So I played with my photographs instead. Sometimes you just need a break-no matter how busy you are. I was finding that I was making mistakes and everything was taking twice as long as it should. Now that I've had my little creative vacation, I'm working harder and smarter again. In fact, I even got my monthly newsletter out! (It's all about making money from your blog recommendations-check it out in the newsletter archives on my website.)

Okay, here's what I did last night:

I turned my photos from Toledo, Spain into minatures. How cute is this? I want to take scenic pictures just so I can play with this new website. Nikki told me about it, so it's her fault I didn't get anything done last night! These pictures remind me of Mr. Roger's Neighborhood for some reason. If he was in Spain.

Then I played around in Photoshop using Chrysti Hydeck's tutorial in the latest issue of Cloth Paper Scissors
I think these will back fantastic backgrounds for journal pages. Okay, back to my REAL work.