Tuesday, May 12, 2009

all about endorsements

My latest newsletter should be in your in your Inbox any minute. This month, I'm exploring ways to earn income through endoresments. If you get your projects published, you will definately want to read this month's issue. Here's a taste of the article:

If you have ever had your work published, you know the pride you feel to see your project in print. But are you getting everything you can out of your publication? Some magazines and books pay you for your projects, but many don't. So do you just write-off the work to "exposure" and leave it at that? If you are, you are missing an opportunity to get paid. Many manufacturers offer artists and crafters endorsement fees for mentioning their products by name in published projects. Afterall, you are basically advertising for them! Here are some tips to keep in mind as you explore endorsements as a way to generate income in your arts & crafts business.

If you don't get my newsletter and want to read the rest of this article, visit my newsletter archives at www.katydid-designs.com.

Endorsements are just one of the streams of income I'll be exploring at my Multiple Streams of Income Retreat. To sign-up for the retreat, visit my website at www.katydid-designs.com. Early bird pricing ends on Friday, so hurry and sign-up today!