Tuesday, May 5, 2009

do you want to see me in action?


I have a BIG announcement! I am offering my first workshop in June! It's based on my Multiple Streams of Income ebook and I'm too excited! I am hosting it a privately-owned ranch, and it's going to be more like retreat than a business class! I mean, how many workshops have you attended where massages are included in the pricing? The setting is so serene-all the photos on this post were taken at the ranch. If you are in Southern California, I would love it if you would consider coming. (Even if you aren't in Southern California, you are welcome. Email me and I can give you some travel information.) I'm offering Early Bird pricing until May 15. To get the full scoop and to sign-up, go to my website at www.katydid-designs.com. I would love to meet my blog readers in person! There is only room for 10 people, so grab your seat quick!

In the meantime, if you are looking for help with sales in your Etsy shop, get On the Dot Creations' new ebook! It's free and it has tons of great tips from some of the most successful artists on Etsy. (It also lists my newsletters as a business resource!) To get your copy, go here.