Thursday, May 14, 2009

Retreat Reminder

Tomorrow is the last day to take advantage of the Early Bird Special for my Multiple Streams of Income Retreat! On Saturday, the price goes up to $129, so if you are thinking about attending, and want to attend the retreat for only $99, you will want to sign-up today! I'm really excited about it. I can't even tell you how much you will learn. You will definately walk out of the retreat with a game plan to begin earning money, doing what you love. The retreat will more than pay for itself.

In addition to learning all about making money from your art, you will also get to play The Game of Possibilities with Susan Hansted Kuntz. In addition to being a wizard at helping people overome personal blocks about making money and doing what they love, she's also a coaching client of mine. If you want to know if my information is helpful, just ask her! You can see what she said about me here.

I don't want to turn this blog into a commercial, but I am passionate about this retreat. Not just for the money either. (I've actually underpriced this retreat!) I honestly want to help other people make a living doing what they love and this retreat is a way for me to achieve this goal. I hope you will consider attending.

Tomorrow, this blog will go back to it's regularly scheduled programming. Pretty pictures and all! Thanks for being patient with me as I get the word out about my retreat.