Thursday, June 18, 2009

another chance to win!

The Stone Soup Challengers are busy offering up free stuff again! This time, talented artist, Jolie Guillebeau, is offering an original oil painting! WOW! The painting is shown above. Radishes actually have incredible childhood memories for me. They remind me of visiting my maternal grandparents in the summers. They lived near Cleveland, Ohio and had a a lot of acreage and my grandfather kept a large vegetable garden. I remember sitting in their screened-in porch, with my grandfather cutting pieces of radishes, salting them and giving them to me.

Pretty much all of Jolie's art brings back childhood memories. Remember Viewmasters? And these cool shape balls?

Visit Jolie's blog today to enter to win her radishes painting.

(Photo courtesy of Jolie Guillebeau)