Tuesday, June 9, 2009

blogging tips

Time for the June ezine! This month, I have a couple of tips for bloggers. The tips are ones I just personally discovered and have implemented. Here's a bit of the article:

Three Techniques That Will Change the Way You Blog

Blogging. Whether you do it for fun or use it as a marketing tool, you want to see visitors and comments. Oh the joy of comments! Here are three techniques you can implement today that will help you get bring more visitors to your blog.

1. When you link to another blog or website, be sure to type out the name of the blog. I've heard that search engines like to see blogs with links that do this. And you want search engines to like you, right? Here's an example of what I'm talking about:

Don't do this: "I just saw an awesome tutorial on this blog today."
Do this: "I just saw an awesome tutorial at www.katydiddys.blogspot.com today.

To read the rest of the article, visit my newsletter archives. The full newsletter will be up there within a few hours.