Sunday, June 14, 2009

retreat


My Multiple Streams of Income Retreat is over. Seven super smart entrepreneurs joined me for a day of relaxation and business advice. I think everyone had a fantastic time and I have every reason to believe that they are all busy today, implementing the plans we made for their businesses.

I want to thank my good friend and superstar, Susan Hanstead Kuntz of Possibility Thinking, for helping all of us overcome our fears and negative beliefs about money, success and business. I also want to thank my sister, Jenny, for giving great massages. Not only is she a certified masseuse, but I am hoping to see her blog up any day now. Sitting in on the retreat has motivated her to get started on her writing career.

As my star students develop their online presences, I'll tell you about them. I know we are all going to benefit from their skills! I couldn't have asked for a better group to work with!

If you weren't local, and/or missed the retreat, stay tuned. I'm going to launch an online version of the retreat any day now (Unfortunately, I can't include the massages online though!). I'll keep you in the loop. Thanks to everyone who sent me supportive emails wishing me luck yesterday. You all are the best!

P.S. Everyone received awesome goody bags at the retreat. Thanks again, Sakura, for supporting educational efforts!