Friday, June 26, 2009

shop update!


I have some super new items in my shop. As my regular readers know, I've recently been playing with sewing and embroidery. Most projects have been just for me and my family, but today I'm releasing some embroidery work to my Etsy shop. Call me crazy, but I think they are really cute. Little, tiny hand-embroidered works framed and ready for purchase. I only have two up right now, but I am hoping to get more done really soon. The embroidery designs are my originals, so you aren't going to find these anywhere else.


Here's a little shopper's hint too. I marked down the cupcake design because there is a slight discoloration flaw in the muslin. I still wanted to put in the shop (because each one of these little works takes awhile to create!)but I also wanted to be fair, so I discounted it. Just in case you are in love with these and want to start off your collection with a deal.

As I was making these and framing them, I was thinking it would be really cute to attach ribbons to them and hang them all together on a wall. Right now, the frames come ready to sit on a table, but it would be easy enough to adjust them if you were so inclined.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this new offering. Is it something you would buy? Should I keep working on more?