Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Etsy Tips!


(Photo courtesy of Laura Baillie, Copyright 2009)

My newsletter went out this morning. If you are subscriber, you should have it in your email inbox. My blog buddy, Laura Baillie, was nice enough to share the results of her Etsy Experiment. It's chock full of great information. I know that I tried her tips for one day and had a lot of action in my Etsy shop as a result. You can read the article here.

My husband is off work this week. We decided that we would have a "staycation" for our family vacation. (Which, not to complain too much, isn't really a vacation for me. It just means I have my daughter and my husband underfoot this week!) Anyway, we are off to Legoland for the day.

P.S. I LOVE the necklace in the photo on this post. It's a Laura Baillie creation and is for sale in her shop. Just in case someone wants to buy me a present...