Sunday, July 26, 2009

Glitter Tags


My tutorial for glitter tags is up over on the Art Glitter blog this weekend. Check it out. Be sure to leave a comment and let my pals at Art Glitter know that I sent you.




Speaking of glitter, while I was at the quilt show yesterday, I visited the Art Glitter booth and was lucky enough to visit with the one and only Glitter Queen herself-Barbara Trombly. (She was covered in glitter, of course!). She taught me all about using Art Glitter on fabric. I think you may be seeing some glittery pillows and quilts in my future!


Giving More Credit:

Don't you love the Hambly Screen Printed Overlay I used for the glitter tag in the first photo? You can buy it here.

I also used my Sizzix Big Shot to create the tag shapes. Since I'm a bit "cutting challenged" (seriously, I could never get those scallops evenly cut by myself) I love using die cuts.


I'll be finishing up my Camp katydiddy posts over the next couple of days, so come and visit me again soon!