Saturday, July 18, 2009

The online course is up



This a photo of me. At my computer. It's where I'll be for most of September.

If you have been following me for awhile, you know that I taught a Multiple Streams of Income Workshop for artists and crafters in June. I had a quite a few people request that I offer an online version and I'm pleased to announce that I'm introducing it today. The class starts on September 7th. I'm teaching you everything I know about turning your arts & crafts into money. I have some super fantastic guest experts who are going to talk about their specialized areas of income as artists and crafters. To check-out everything you get in the course, and to sign-up visit my website at www.katydid-designs.com.

I'm really excited about teaching this class and I hope you'll sign-up. If you could help spread the word, that would be nice too!

Okay, I have to get back to work, but I promise to be back next week with fun posts and eye candy. Have a great weekend.