Tuesday, July 28, 2009

travel journal tips


My monthly creative newsletter just went out to my subscribers. Since August is a big month for traveling, the article is all about how I pack my travel journal supplies for my trip and has tips on preparing your journal ahead of time. If you aren't a subscriber, you can read the archived issue here.

The big news? Sakura has generously offered a prize package to my readers! It's a Koi® Water Color Field Sketch Box Kit! This is a fantastic prize. I use my kit whenever I travel and I also use it at home. In fact, I used it for the painting I'm working on above. If you want to win the Water Color kit, just leave a comment on this post and I'll pick a name on August 5. Good luck and happy travels!

(Did I mention that Sakura is also sponsoring a prize drawing for the Multiple Streams of Income Online Course participants? That prize will only be available to the smarties who are enrolled in the course. To learn more about the online course, go to my website at www.katydid-designs.com)