Monday, August 31, 2009

Multiple Streams of Income Ecourse Winner!

The day has finally come! Barbara Burkard is the winner of a free ticket into my Multiple Streams of Income Ecourse! Barbara, please contact me with your email address so I can add you to the class roster.

If you didn't win, I have good news. Due to the great response to the class, I'm extending sign-ups until September 4. So you still have to time to join me and my fabulous list of experts to learn how to generate income from your arts and crafts. But hurry! Class begins September 7. Here's my list of experts:

Tara Reed will answer your questions about art licensing.

Claudine Hellmuth will answer your questions about teaching your craft.

Priscilla Burris will answer your questions about illustrating children's books.

Kelly Snelling will answer your questions about getting your craft book ideas in front of publishers.

Madeline Faiella will answer your questions about being a craft designer.

Tim Adam will answer your questions about selling your art online.

I'm also pleased to announce that three craft manufacturers have graciously offered to support my efforts to help other artists and crafters make money doing what they love. These very special companies have offered to host drawings during the course and my lucky students will have a chance to win great prizes from Sakura, Art Glitter and Sizzix.

In addition to prize opportunities and expert advice, I'll be walking you through my ebook, Multiple Streams of Income: Getting Started. Just think, by the end of September you could have a plan laid out to generate income from three different sources AND it's all based on doing what you love. So what are you waiting for? Sign-up today at my website at