Monday, August 17, 2009

pie and cupcakes

(Photo courtesy of Tara Reed)

I had a great time on my vacation. I'll be sifting through my photos and telling you all about it soon. But today is Monday and you know that means that I'm going to introduce another expert who will be joining me online in my Multiple Streams of Income class.

Today's expert is Tara Reed. She's a great artist and a wizard at licensing her artwork. Like me, she has a business background and she has created tons of resources for other artists and crafters who want to start licensing their artwork.

Not only do we have the same background, but she's apparently also a fan of baked goods. She just released a series of videos about how our art businesses are like a pie! It was the perfect video to share with all of you because it explains exactly what I talk about during the Multiple Streams of Income online class. It's all about developing mulitple pieces to create a whole. To see the "pie" video, click here. (You'll love the crafty fabric pie she made too!)

If you want to get an idea of the kind great information you will get from Tara in the online class, you can sign-up for her free Ask Tara call this month too. It's on August 26th at 5:30pm EST. To sign-up visit her website.

To sign-up for my Multiple Streams of Income class, go my website at