Tuesday, August 4, 2009

want to come to my ecourse for free?


My Multiple Streams of Income ecourse is filling up quickly, but I know that in today's economy, it's hard to spend money, so I'm giving one lucky person free entry to my ecourse! To enter to win, simply write a little something about the class on your blog (you can lift any of the marketing information from my website here) and then leave a comment on this post with a link to your blog entry. That's it! I'll announce the winner on August 31. If you want to sign-up now or if you have already signed-up and you win, I'll refund your payment!

I'm working on the ecourse everyday and it's going to be too much fun! I have some really good experts lined up too, including Tim Adam! If you are on Etsy, you probably know who he is. He is THE expert on selling your crafts online and I feel very lucky to have him as an expert for the class. The experts portion of the course will allow my students to submit questions for each of the experts and then I will pick the most popular questions and have my experts answer them! How cool is that? My ecourse students will get to pick the brains of artists and crafters who are in the trenches. It's a great way to find out what it really takes to: license your artwork, teach classes, illustrate children's books, sell your crafts online, be a professional designer or get a book published. Of course, this is just one part of the ecourse too! There will be a lot more great information being shared, so sign-up today!