Wednesday, September 2, 2009

i hate halloween

I do. I know some people love it, but I don't like it. I don't get the whole scary, gruesome thing. I don't like to dress-up. I'm a Halloween scrooge.

But, being a good business person, I know people like to buy Halloween stuff. I know that I should have something festive for those Halloween lovers out there in my shop. And this is what I came up with. A whole line of black and white and sort of Halloweenish party supplies. Party supplies for the kind of party I might actually throw for Halloween.

I'm thinking these kits would be great for a "Girl's Night Out" kind of party. Whip-up some martinis, make (or buy) some cupcakes, and rent Phantom of the Opera and you have a "Halloween" party even us scrooges might come to. (I might even let you put a masquerade mask on me if the cupcakes are chocolate and the martinis are strong enough.)

My deluxe party kit contains pretty much everything you need: invitations, cupcake picks, and candy bar favor wrappers. Or go lower key with just invites and cupcake picks. See that cute Marie Antoinette sucker with the deluxe kit? I have three of those and I'm mailing them out to the first 3 people who place an order for anything in my Halloween 2009 line.

I'd love to know what you think of my new party kit idea. I'm thinking of creating more for birthdays and other holidays.