Friday, September 11, 2009

i have some catching-up to do

I'm so behind on showing you everything I've been up to lately. Lots of tutorials and swaps and other good things. This weekend, I'm going to attempt to get caught-up and today, I'm giving you all the links to the tutorials that I have had featured on various and assorted websites.

First up, I completed my Guest Designer feature at Art Glitter in August. Here are my August projects. I'm particularly fond of the Glitter Globes!) To see all six of the projects I did for Art Glitter and get the tutorials, please go their website at

I also had a project featured on Fiskar's Fiskateer blog. I'm excited about it because it's my first tutorial that has to do with fabric/sewing. To see the full post and tutorial go here. Fiskateers are "crafting ambassadors". I've made a ton of great, new friends by being a Fiskateer and Fiskars has some pretty special events that ONLY Fiskateers are invited to. (I'll tell you, I come home loaded down with fantastic Fiskars goodies from the events too!) It's a really fun community. To learn more, visit the Fiskateer website. If you decide to join-up (it's free!) contact lead Fiskateer, Cheryl.

Can you tell someone has been playing with Photoshop this week? I figured I would get my "Photoshop Friday" squeezed into this post too! I'm practicing on creating images that look like professional ads. Since I sell online I thought that might be important!