Wednesday, October 7, 2009

you have a dream don't you?

A dream to make money from your arts and crafts?

A dream to be a well-known artist?

A dream to generate more sales in your online shop?

A dream to stop being the best kept secret in the arts and crafts world and finally reach the goals you desire?

I'm offering one last ecourse this year called Creative Marketing. In the course, you will:

-Learn how to figure out who your target market is.
-Learn how to create electronic newsletters (ezines) to increase your business and get return business.
-Learn how to create a blog that attracts readers and gives you exposure.
-Learn how to harness the power of Facebook as a marketing tool.
-Learn how to use traditional networking techniques to generate business for your online shop.

The course is a huge deal because you get TONS of extras! Here's everything you'll get:

Five Marketing Lessons on:
-Finding your Target Market
-Electronic Newsletters (Ezines) with Laura Bray
-Blogging with Diane Gilleland of CraftyPod fame.
-Facebook & Social Networking with Tim Adam of Timothy Adam Designs.
-Offline Networking with Laura Bray

Copies of the ebooks:
-The Target Market Worksheet by Laura Bray
-Easy Ezines by Laura Bray
-Facebook for Handmade by Tim Adam
-Making a Great Blog; A Guide for Creative People by Diane Gilleland

And! A one-month membership to the katycourse forum. A forum that allows you to interact with other students and alumni of my ecourses and teleseminars.

I'm only charging $49 for the ecourse. The ebooks alone are worth more than what I'm charging for the course!

My last ecourse was a huge hit. Here's what a couple students had to say:

“I have had the pleasure of getting to know Laura the past few weeks while taking one of her online e-courses. All I can say is WOW! Laura really knows her stuff! If you are ever in need of one of Laura's classes, I can tell you firsthand that Laura is an awesome professional! She doesn't just take your money and toss you a to-do list. She truly puts a lot of thought and care into her program, and I can see why her customers keep coming back for more.”
-Linda Barutha, My Altered Life

"Laura knows what she's talking about."
-Alesha, Starry Eyed Studios

To sign-up, just click on the Paypal below. The cost is $49. Once you sign-up, you will receive confirmation, information about the ecourse and the ebooks by October 15.

Of course, I'm also giving away a free spot! Just tell your blog readers about this ecourse, link to this post or my website at and then come back here and leave a static link in the comments. I'll draw a winner on October 14. If you sign-up now, and then win, I'll reimburse the cost of the ecourse to you. Good luck and I hope to see you in class!