Tuesday, October 27, 2009

cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes

I recently had the opportunity to play with Sizzix's new Scoreboard Dies. Designed by Eileen Hull, these dies cut and score chipboard. Eileen asked me to participate in the launch blog party of her dies and sent me some samples. I was thrilled to see that there are Cupcake Holder Ruffles in the line!

Here are the designs I came up with:

Big Daddy
I think this design would be great for a man's birthday or even Father's Day.

Little Girl's Birthday Parties and Baby Showers seem in order for this design.

Black and White
Complete with sparkling rhinestones, these would be great for a wedding, wedding shower or any black-tie event.

Which one is your favorite?

Check-out Eileen's blog on October 28 for links to see what other designers did with the Cupcake Ruffle Die! My Creative Newsletter went out today! There are a few more photos of the cupcakes in the issue and links to Halloween party ideas and tutorials. You can check-out the issue in the archives here. Don't forget to sign-up for the newsletter too!

Update! Here is a list of the other talented designers' blogs! Check-out what they did with the Cupcake Die!

Jenn Ellefson

Fabrizio Martellucci

Bonnie Bruns

Barbara Mattheisson

Denise Clason

Gabriela Delworth

Eileen Hull