Saturday, October 17, 2009

A Halloween Party


"Come in, come in", whispered the littlest witch. "I love visitors! Welcome to my witch's studio. My mommy witch is away, but I am happy to play hostess."


"Have you met my darling pet crow? His name is Alexander Edgar Poe. He loves it when I pet him and can even talk, although, for some reason, he only says, "Nevermore".


"Would you like something to drink? Perhaps a slurp or two of my special Witch Hazel?"



"May I interest you in something to eat? A poison apple? My mommy witch made them fresh last week. Oh! Are you full from visiting the other parties today? Would you like a poison apple to go? If you would, please leave a comment and my mommy witch will draw three names on Tuesday, October 20. Each winner will receive a poison apple of their own." (The apples are handsewn and made from fabric!)



"Now go visit the other parties (you can find a list on Vanessa's Blog!). Have a magical Happy Halloween!"

To read more about adventures of the Mommy Witch, the Littlest Witch, the Nana Witch and the Grandma Witch, visit this post. For more Halloween Party Ideas, visit this post.