Thursday, October 29, 2009


This is the last Halloween project (maybe)! For someone who claims to hate Halloween, I sure was busy this year!

I had the design of this pillow in my head for awhile, but I was having trouble getting to the fabric store. I finally did and spent a whole glorious day this weekend sewing.

The nevermore pillow is my homage to Edgar Allan Poe's poem, The Raven. I made it as a pillow sham, so I can easily pack it up and store it.

I don't know what's gotten in to me lately, but I've been on a creative bender. I'm not complaining-I love it when the ideas flow, but it can be frustrating. I mean I just I want to craft and paint and sew all day and all night, but I can't. I'm carrying a notebook around with me at all times to ensure that I don't lose any of my ideas. Now I just need to find the time implement them...