Monday, December 14, 2009

Bib Necklace


SHHHH! Don't tell my Sister-in-Law, Reina, but I made this necklace for her birthday. We were supposed to go to tea last week, but the rental car I was using (my car was in the shop getting repaired after the accident) broke-down and I never made it to tea. Yes, that's the kind of week I had. Car accidents, unreliable rental cars, rain on my holiday boutique day. I'm thinking this week can only get better.



Back to dear Reina. She's over 9 months pregnant now and could have used some birthday treats. My little nephew was due December 7, but he's refusing to appear. Keep your fingers crossed that he comes soon. I'll be giving her this necklace just as soon as I can.

To find out how to make a necklace like this one, visit my new favorite blog, Ruffles and Stuff. Everyday I read about a new project that I can't wait to try. Here's the link to the Bib Necklace Tutorial. I also recently posted about making a darling, no-sew flutter cape from this tutorial. Seriously, I thought about listing all the tutorials I loved over there, but I would be here all day. Take a few moments to go back and read some of the older posts. There's gold over there.

What's your latest blog obsession? I'm looking for some new blogs to get hooked on and would love to hear about what you are reading now.