Wednesday, December 2, 2009

ghosts of christmas' past

I'm famous for sharing crafty ideas for the holidays when the holidays are already in full-swing. Giving my readers little time to actually use the ideas for their holiday season. (Sorry about that-it's hard for me to get in the mood to make Christmas themed crafts in July!) Since it's nice and early in the season, I thought I would link back to some of my favorite projects from last year. Maybe they'll inspire you and you'll actually have some time to make them for this year's holiday!

The Catholic Feast Day of St. Nicholas is one December 6. Last year, I dressed-up some chocolate Santas for the occasion. Read the post about it here.

I made some ornaments out of old cookbook illustrations and a Cupcake Topper out of one of my photos for my Bakery Themed Tree. Get more information about these projects on this post.

Martha Stewart inspired me to make some darling Scrapbook Paper Xmas Trees and some cute sugary snow globes.

If you try any of these projects, let me know. I'd love to see your interpretation! I've been making ornaments the last couple days, so check back soon and see what I've created!

(If you need more information for creating any of these, let me know. Maybe I can whip-up a tutorial or two for you!