Wednesday, December 9, 2009

gingerbread ornament pattern

I decided to start a new tradition this year. Every Thanksgiving, I'm giving the children in my family a handmade ornament. I figured that giving it to them on Thanksgiving will allow them to enjoy the ornament during the current holiday season. (Don't you hate it when you get an awesome ornament for Christmas? You have to wait a whole year to really enjoy it!)

I found this darling half-eaten Gingerbread Man Ornament on Elsie Marley's blog. He reminds of the Gingerbread Man in the Shrek movies. The pattern is FREE! And it's pretty easy. It took less time than I thought it would to make it. To download the pattern, click here. (Sorry for the crummy photo. I'm still getting used to my new camera, plus the light has been really bad here lately.)

FTC Notice: I have no affiliation and have received no compensation for this recommendation.