Friday, January 22, 2010

Embroidery Patterns

I'm cooking up something good. It won't happen until after CHA, but I've been flipping through my sketch book and turning my favorite sketches into embroidery patterns. I've never done it before and I'm sure I have to figure out some technical stuff, but I'm getting pretty excited. It's really fun to see how the sketches look in thread. Before I get all involved in the project this even something you think the world would be interested in? I have a tendency to think I have a great idea and then watch in frustration as it flops. Do you ever do that? Post something on your blog or in your online shop and think, "This is going to create a feeding frenzy!" But nothing happens? All you hear is the chirp of crickets?

I was a good girl today and posted to the Wardrobe ReFashion blog. Check-out my post here.

I'm off to finish getting ready for CHA. I'll be at The Inspired at Home Pajama Party tonight. I'll be the one wearing lamb slippers. If you can't come in person, be sure to join the party on Facebook.