Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Mini Inspiration Boards

I can't begin to tell you how inspired I was by Lobster and Swan's Record the Day blog. You simply must check-out both blogs! They are some of the prettiest I've seen.

After looking at all her entries for her Record the Day blog, I decided to pull out some of my piles of magazine clippings and see what I could put together to create my own mini-inspiration boards. These measure from 4" x 6" to about 9" x 5". I love shuffling through them and looking at them.

Try making some of your own, but be warned! These are very addictive to make!

P.S. Did you get my list of inspirational websites for your creative resolutions? I sent out my ezine (electronic newsletter) yesterday. If you aren't a subscriber you view the January issue here. You can sign-up to receive it every month (for free!) here.