Friday, March 26, 2010

FaveCrafts Radio

Don't forget to tune-in to hear me on FaveCrafts Radio this Sunday!  FaveCrafts Radio is hosted by BlogTalkRadio Featured Host Tiffany Windsor. This lively lifestyle program treats listeners to creative ideas and featured guests and reporters who offer creative tips, project ideas, product reviews and creative lifestyle features. It’s all about discovering the crafter in you! FaveCrafts Radio airs live on BlogTalkRadio.com on Sunday nights from 7 – 8:00 pm (ET) (6 pm Central, 5 pm Mountain, 4 pm Pacific). Archived podcasts can be streamed directly from the website or downloaded for free through iTunes. 


To celebrate my first-ever radio appearance, I'll be hosting a Creative Nostalgia "Boot Camp" here on my blog all next week, from Sunday, March 28 until Saturday April 3.  Each day, I'll have crafty tutorials and tips for integrating Creative Nostalgia into your life and art.  I'll also be hosting at least one giveaway, so be sure to visit every day next week.  You won't want to miss a minute of the fun!  


Wish me luck!