Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sizzix Blog Hop-Zen Business Card Holder


I'm taking a quick break from the Creative Nostalgia Boot Camp so I can play.  Do you remember when I showed you some really cool dies from Sizzix awhile back?  Like the Cupcake Ruffle and the Memo Holder?  Well, Eileen Hull has created another set of dies for Sizzix and I'm taking part in her blog hop again.  This time you have a chance to win a prize too!


Here's the design I created using the soon-to-be-released Sizzix Scoreboard Scalloped Box, a Zen Business Card Holder. Please stop by and see what all the fabulous designers have come up with and vote for your favorite (pick me!) on Eileen's blog. (The contest officially begins on March 31, so be sure to check-in then!) Make sure to vote because there are two prizes: one for the designer creating the project that receives the most votes and one to a random person commenting on any of the participating blogs. What a fun way to get inspired! 

The challenge was to incorporate office supplies.  I thought my Zen Business Card Holder kind of counts, don't you?  (Okay, I'm probably pushing it.)  I also think it might fun to put meditation cards in it and give it to someone for a gift. 


Update:  I had a lot of emails and comments about the paper I used for this project.  It's from Anna Griffin's Isabelle Collection.

______________________
Material Disclosure:  I have a material connection to Sizzix and Eileen Hull.  I received samples of the product above to use for this blog post.