Monday, April 12, 2010

Japanese Craft Books

                                                                                                            (Photo courtesy of Pilar Pollock)

I went to Mitsuwa with the beautiful and talented Pilar last week.  We looked at Japanese craft books and magazines.  We shopped for super fun stationary goodies.  We looked at bento boxes and marveled over the Japanese candy aisle.  We ate a delicious lunch (the photo above was my lunch).  I brought home Green Tea Tiramusu and Green Tea Cream Puffs for dessert and spent the afternoon reading my new books.  Does it get any better than that?

Be sure to check-out Pilar's blog-she has three posts worth of wonderful photos from our day.  Now I'm kicking myself for not bringing my camera with me.  Darn!  I guess we'll have to make a return trip!