Friday, April 23, 2010

Multiple Streams of Income Ecourse


I've had a lot of requests to rerun my Multiple Streams of Income Ecourse, so I've scheduled another one for May 3-15.  You can get all the details and sign-up here.  I have some great guest experts lined-up for the course that you won't want to miss!  The course will help you get organized and focused so that you can start making a living doing what you love.  

Here's what past participants had to say about the Multiple Streams of Income Ecourse:

Thank you so much for an amazing course, I'm so happy i stumbled upon it! I'll definitely be recommending you & the helpful services you offer.
                             -Chloe Livingstone

Thanks, Laura, for the great course. I am already signed up for creative marketing. You really are helping me!
                            -Beth Parker