Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sizzix Blog Hop-Tea Cup


Time to go on another blog hop!  This week, we all worked on Eileen Hull's 3-D Tea Cup Scoreboard Die by Sizzix!  This is probably my favorite die right now.  There are a million ways to use it, but I chose to go the traditional route and created a party place card/place setting.  I love the little bird and how cute does the old-fashioned candy buttons look tucked into the top?


We were challenged by Brenda Pinnick to use one of two color palettes that she created for us.  I chose to use the second palette.  It was great to stretch my creative muscles and work with some colors that I don't usually put together.  To learn more about Brenda's Color U program visit her blog.

We are voting again for the favorite tea cup, so please visit Eileen's Blog to get links to all the other participant's blogs and to vote.  (You can vote by leaving a comment on Eileen's blog, telling her which interpretation you like best.) The hop officially begins tomorrow (Wednesday), but I'll be on a plane to New Mexico to film some craft segments for a PBS show then, so I'm posting a bit early.  Be sure to stop by, visit Eileen's blog and see what everyone else created with this fabulous die!

Did you miss the last blog hop?  Visit this post to check it out!

Materials used for the Tea Cup project:
Tea Cup Scoreboard Die by Sizzix
Paper by Anna Griffin, Isabelle Collection

_____________________________
Material Disclosure:
I received sample product from Sizzix for this post.