Friday, June 18, 2010

Books on Sale!

The famous, Californian "June Gloom" is making it difficult for me to share photos of my current work with you!  The photo above is a Dream Catcher I made out of a doily and an embroidery frame.  I'm not a big fan of the look of the traditional dream catchers-too many feathers and beads for me, but I do love this.  It's a great project for using up those old, sentimental bits of lace doilies your grandmother made.

Do you love craft books as much as I do?  You might want to check-out Interweave's Hurt Book Sale.  They might have a little scratch or two, but at these prices, who cares? Click here to check it out now.

Material Connection Disclosure:  I am an affiliate of Interweave and will receive a small commission on items purchased via the links above.