Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Embroidery Bee

If you live in Southern California, I'd love it if you would join me for a monthly Embroidery Bee!  On the second Thursday of each month, I'll be teaching at The Neighborhood Cup at 1 Journey, Aliso Viejo, CA.  I'll teach a couple of stitches, hand-out original embroidery patterns designed by me and allow for lots of time for us to work on our embroidery projects, chat, drink coffee (I highly recommend the Lavendar Latte!) and just have a great time.  The first meeting will be on October 14 from 7-9pm.  You can pre-register here.

If you aren't local, I'll be putting together monthly kits that can be purchased.  You can order one even if you aren't able to join in on the Embroidery Bee fun.  The first kit is for sale here, and will contain everything you need to get started with embroidery, plus some embroidery patterns.

To see a sample of my embroidery style, click here.

I'm very excited to share my love of embroidery with everyone and I look forward to seeing some of you in October!