Monday, November 8, 2010

Holiday Boutique in the OC

My holiday boutique season officially begins this Saturday!  I fell behind on getting inventory ready when I hurt my back, but I'm much better now and think I have a great selection of items to offer.  I thought I would give you a sneak peek so you could see why it's been so quiet on the blog lately.  I've been busy making:

Pillows

Fabric Flowers for Pins and Headbands

Slumber Party Totes

And, I don't have photos yet, but I'm also making crayon caddies and am re-releasing my katyface(TM) line of greeting cards. 

If you are local, the boutique is at:

Timeless Treasures
30505 Avenida de las Flores
Rancho Santa Margarita

The boutique is being hosted by the Fiskateers and you know that anything Fiskars is part of is always great! The first 25 customers get goodie bags and they have some great stuff in them!  And, if you tell me you read my blog, I'll give you 25% off any on item.  (Which could be a big savings on something like a Slumber Party Tote Bag or a Pillow!)

If you aren't local, don't fret!  Anything that doesn't sell on Saturday will go into my Etsy shop in time for a Black Friday (aka my birthday aka November 26!) Sale!