Thursday, November 25, 2010

Sizzix Triple Play Blog Hop: Week Four: Inspiration Frame

Happy Thanksgiving!  Can you believe I'm working today?  The Sizzix Triple Play Blog Hop happens no matter what!  I'm thankful for the fact that I can schedule posts ahead of time on Blogger!

This week, we were challenged to work with Eileen Hull's Sizzix ScoreBoards Pro Die-Frame & Frame Back With Stand.  What a fun die.  Who doesn't want to have easy access to frames?  Photos, artwork, anything goes and you won't need to go to the store and buy a frame.  Not to mention you can design it to match every room or occassion.

I decided to create a little, framed inspiration board for my studio.  Little girls, retro images (my image was from a 1950s sewing book), and bright colors (like the fantastic blue & pink paper from Anna Griffin) inspire me right now and I know I'm going to love having this in my sewing studio. 

Speaking of inspiration, I had to share this with you.  My five year old daughter got her hands on some of the flower die pieces I had leftover from last week's blog hop.  She thought the flower petal dies looked like angels, so she got out her crayons and got to work.  I think we might have a future designer on our hands.  She really is an inspiration to me, and now I'm thinking of creating some angels myself.  I'm so thankful for her.

I hope you have a wonderful holiday today.  First feast on turkey, then come back and feast on creativity of our blog hop.





[ back ] [ Sizzix ] [ forward ]