Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Charity Wings Chat

I'll be chatting, live online at the Charity Wings website tonight at 6pm PST!  I'll be talking about what inspires me and whatever else you want to chat about!  To join in the fun, visit http://www.charitywings.com/, then click on the "Chat Room" link on the menu in the purple column.  The chat room will be activated 15 minutes prior to the chat.  The chat is free, but you do have to create a log in to the website. 

If you decide to become a Club Royalty member, you will be eligible to win an awesome prize I am giving away, courtesy of Art Glitter.  It's a great Basic Glitter kit in Wonderland colors!  Who can't use a little more glitter this holiday season?  To get more information about becoming a Club Royalty member (it's for charity!) click here.

I'm hoping to see a lot of you there.  If you join in, please let me know you are blog reader.  I love "meeting" my readers!