Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sizzix Blog Hop: Week 5: Bracket Pillow

I can't believe I've been doing the blog hop for five weeks now!  Wow!  So many wonderful dies to play with, so many great ideas flying around.

This week, we were given Brenda Pinnick's Sizzix Bigz XL BIGkick/Big Shot Die, Brackets Album to play with.  She was kind of enough to include some of the fabrics from her Couluer Vie by Brenda Pinnick fabric for Henry Glass & Co.

 The die is advertised to be used to create a mini-album, but Brenda's fabric and my latest sewing kick meant I had to think outside of the box.  A graphic pillow is the result.  The cool toned colors and modern look of the design are perfect for today's modern, hip sewing trends. 

As usual, I'm going to recommend that you hop along and see what the other designers doing with this fantastic die.  The button below makes it easy to travel between the blogs.

[ back ] [ Sizzix ] [ forward ]