Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sizzix Blog Hop: Week 6: Treat Bag Toppers


This week's die was Eileen Hull's Treat Bag Toppers.  I'm thinking I might need this die, just because I would use it so often.  It creates fantastic toppers for treat bags.  I could use it to create party favors, hostess gifts, and even to package the items I sell in my Etsy shop.  (Eileen? Sizzix Santa?  Are you guys listening?  I've been a very good girl this Christmas...)


For the treat bag pictured, I used some paper scraps, a fantastic dimensional sticker from Jolee's Boutique, and ribbon.  The whole thing came together in a few minutes.  Wouldn't it be a cute party favor for a Marie Antoinette-themed wedding shower?  So girly.

This is the last week of the hop.  Thanks to everyone who joined in the fun.  I hope the experience was inspiring for you. 

Thanks for checking out the Triple Play Blog Hop! Please visit www.tripleplay.typepad.com for more fun ideas from Brenda Pinnick, Karen Burniston, Eileen Hull and friends. If you have enjoyed seeing all of the inspiring ideas on the blog hop, please "like" Triple Play on Facebook.  And don't forget to see what other designers did with this week's die by clicking on the link below.





[ back ] [ Sizzix ] [ forward ]