Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sizzix Triple Play Blog Hop: Believe


First, a message to all my loyal, long-time blog readers. I know I've been a bad, bad blogger.  One or two blog entries a week isn't my usual schedule.  I've got a couple of holiday boutiques in the next week and once that's over, I super-duper promise to share all kinds of great holiday ideas etc.  In the meantime, why not look over some of my past holiday posts to get inspired?

My Favorite Gingerbread Man Ornament Pattern.  Warning!  He's got a bite out of him!
Clothespin Doll Ornaments
Cupcake Sewing Cards The perfect gift for a little girl.
Snow Globes
Felt Food Tutorial More great gifts for the little ones on your list!

There!  That should keep you busy until I get back.  I don't know about you, but I always see all kinds of holiday tutorials and ideas on blogs and then forget about them the next year.  I'm hoping my little list will jog your memory and encourage you to explore some of my past posts-especially the ones from November, December and January!

Okay, back to the blog hop. This week's Sizzix die was Karen Burniston's Sizzix Bigz XL BIGkick/Big Shot Die-Gift Card Holder/For You 3-D Pop-Up.  It's a really cool die to present gift cards in, but I decided to use it to make a little sign for my Christmas display.


Once again, I pulled out my Die Cuts With A View 12 x 12 Paper Stacks - Christmas Paper Stack, and went to town.  I'm telling you-you really need to invest in a big, holiday-themed stack of scrapbook paper.  The opportunities are endless for using it.

Speaking of versatility, check-out all the variations on this die by clicking on the button below.




[ back ] [ Sizzix ] [ forward ]