Monday, February 7, 2011

Valentine Glitter Lace Votives


While I was at the CHA show, I was lucky enough to film an episode of When Creativity Knocks.  In it, I teach you how to make some really pretty Glitter Lace Votive candle holders.  Of course, I used my favorite glitter, Art Glitter!

The project is really, really easy and the effect is amazing.  Really, I can't describe how great the glitter looks in candlelight.  You can view the episode here

I had a pretty relaxing weekend and feel recovered from being exhausted after the tradeshow.  I worked on another Valentine-themed tutorial for you and let's just say it didn't go well.  I'm hoping I can recover it and share it with you later this week.  Don't you hate it when what's in your head, isn't what comes out?  Engineering + Me=Cursing and Swearing.