Wednesday, March 23, 2011

WireKnitz Bracelet

When I was at CHA in January, I met the President of WireKnitz.  She was passing out her business card with a little sample bundle of her revolutionary, new product.  The package sat on my desk as I worked my way through all the follow-up I had to do until one day, in a fit of creative energy, I grabbed it and created this darling bracelet with it.  The WireKnitz came in the tubular, bracelet shape, so all I had to do was add some ribbon flowers, beads, sequins and buttons (from Blumenthal Lansing of course!).  It was so easy and such a great way to use up all those little bits and bobs rolling around in my sewing basket.  It just says Spring to me and I'm thinking I'll style my entire Easter Sunday outfit around it.  Of course, it would look just as good with jeans and white t-shirt.