Monday, April 18, 2011

Washcloth Cupcakes

What I've been up to lately:

Reading: Major Pettigrew's Last Stand: A Novel (Random House Reader's Circle)
If you love British domestic novels, good writing, and a sweet love story this book is for you!

Listening: Bright Morning Stars
I love to cook to this album. Especially on cold, rainy days.

Watching DVDs: Spirited Away
Amazing family movie. Studio Ghibli is where the guys from Pixar get their inspiration.

Watching Online: The latest episode of Where Creativity Knocks.
Washcloth cupcakes. This episode was filmed at my house, in my kitchen. And the host, Ana Araujo, is wearing one of my cupcake aprons!

Watching TV: Upstairs Downstairs
PBS's new version.  I guess I'm on a British kick. Doing lots of embroidery while I watch.  It just seems like the right thing to do.

Looking over this list, I think I just might be doing too "watching". Might need to change that up! What have you been up to lately?