Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Introducing a New Sponsor: Artchix Studio

About five years ago, I started my creative journey by doing collage.  I was crazy for collage and I still do it quite a bit when I work in my visual journals.  It was scary to start doing art again.  Allowing myself to be creative after allowing my creativity to sit dormant for so long. After awhile, I started to get more comfortable and wanted to share my art with others.  So I took a deep breath and I joined an Artist Trading Card (ATC) swap.  It was hosted by Artchix Studio.  The group was incredibly supportive and the best part of the whole experience was using supplies from Artchix Studio.

Now, I'm proud to announce that Artchix Studio is an official sponsor of the katydiddys blog and my monthly newsletter.  But it wasn't good enough for them to just buy advertising.  Oh no!  They are offering all my readers a chance to win one of their Awesome Art Ring kits.

To win, just visit their shop at http://www.artchixstudio.com/ and then come back here and leave comment telling me what your favorite Artchix Product is.  I'd also love to know where you would wear your new ring creations.  Just for fun and because I'm nosy.

I'm going to draw a winner on May 18.