Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Paper Flower Garlands and Button Samplers

More tutorials for you today!  I told you that I have been busy creating for some of my clients and now all the projects are going live at once!

In the continuing saga of the dyed coffee filter wedding, Rit Dye has another one of my tutorials on their blog today.  This time, I show you a different technique for creating a paper flower.  This was probably my favorite project of the bunch, so check it out.

It's also time for my monthly design team post for the Buttons Galore and More blog.  This month, I show you how to keep your little ones busy for hours with buttons and then, when they are done, you have a really cute fabric piece to use for your next sewing project.  You can get the project details here

As always, I really appreciate it when you visit me on other websites and leave comments and spread the word on Facebook etc.  You make me look like a rock star with my clients and I can't tell you how much that means to me!

(P.S. Do you see the mermaid book in the photo? Thanks so much to everyone who left comments on this post for my daughter and helped her continue to believe in mermaids! She was amazed by everyone's mermaid stories!  I'm so happy I have so many blog readers who still believe in magical creatures!)