Monday, May 23, 2011

RIT Dye Coffee Filter Flowers

I've been busy working behind the scenes and doing a set of wedding projects for RIT Dye.  I'm pleased to announce the project tutorials will be on their website over the next couple of days.  I'll hope you will go visit the site and leave comments and "Like" the posts and what not!  I promise they are really fun projects.  And they can be adapted to any event, not just weddings!  In fact, today I'll show you how to make a stunning centerpiece by dying coffee filters and turning them into roses.  We have plans to redecorate my daughter's room and I'm planning on dying some filters to match her new room colors, so she can have an everlasting bouquet on her bedside table.  You can check-out the how-to here.  I'll be posting links for the rest of the projects as they go up this week, so load up on coffee filters and RIT dye and get ready to get crafty!