We had a nice lunch for him this weekend and I made him a card. Vintage Street Market was nice enough to send me some samples of their super cool paper sheets and tapes and, when I wandered into my studio to make a card for Dad, I knew now was the time to get it out and get crafty.
- Vintage Street Market Party Games Paper Sheet & Tags
- Card stock (8.5" x 11")
- Self-adhesive, foam, dimensional dots
- One A6 size envelope
- Vintage Street Tinted Tape in Linen
- Cut card stock in half. Use one half to create card by folding it.
- Punch-out the dancing frog image from the tag sheet in the Party Games kit and attach it to the front of your card, using dimensional dots. Be sure to write your birthday message on the tag before you attach it. Trust me, it's hard to write nicely once the image is attached to the card stock!
- Your card it finished!
- To make the envelope, carefully pull apart your plain A6 envelope and lay it flat onto one of the decorative paper sheets in your Party Games kit. Trace around it.
- Cut out the envelope shape from the paper. Assemble the envelope using the plain envelope as guide. Use the Linen tape to hold it all together. Attach another tag from the Party Games kit to the front of the envelope and write the name of your recipient on it.
Today is Designer Connection day. Go see what my fellow designers are up to on their blogs.