Friday, July 1, 2011

Designer Blog Hop Special Edition: iLoveToCreate's Beads in a Bottle Challenge

This month, the designers have been asked by iLoveToCreate to design projects using their awesome Beads in a Bottle.  What a fun product to get to play with! 

I've had this cute laptop tote for awhile: 

It's cute, but when I knew I was going to be taking it to a craft retreat, I knew I had to give it my "designer" touch.  Using fabric scraps, buttons, Beads in a Bottle and some Tulip 3D Fabric Paint, I was able to give my tote some serious personality. 

And you are all very lucky as iLoveToCreate is celebrating our blog hop with an awesome giveaway.  Seriously, you are going to die when you see all the goodies you could win.  Check it out:

Who wouldn't want a prize package like that?  To get more information about the drawing and to enter, click here.

And don't forget to visit my fellow designers' blogs to see the projects they created using Beads in a Bottle!