Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Photo Organization

Cute photo of my daughter's tap shoes, isn't it?  Too bad it will never see the light of day. 

I have a confession to make.  I take tons of photos of every month and I NEVER print them out.  They just sit on my hard drive and rot.  At the end of every month, I promise myself that I'll organize the month's photos and print them out and I never do.  And that makes me feel really guilty.  I don't think I've printed out photos in four years!  It's the one area where I'm uncharacteristically disorganized and undisciplined.  (Which I find funny, because I LOVE to take to photos and consider myself and amateur photographer.) While I'm not a scrapbooker, I do wish I was printing out photos and putting them in albums or even printing out photo books, but I don't.  I'm so overwhelmed at this point that I just keep putting it off rather than dealing with it.

So I'm calling out for help.  How do you stay on top of your photos?  How do you organize them?  Inquiring minds want to know!